This YUMMY Banana Split Cheesecake is a nice cold refreshing, easy and guilt free dessert. This Delicious Cake REALLY does taste like a BANANA SPLIT!
Banana Split Cheesecake
- 1 - 8 ounce can unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8-inches)
- 1 - 8 ounce package fat-free cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cups pineapple sherbet, softened
- 1- 1 ounce package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 - 8 ounce frozen reduced fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 maraschino cherries, divided
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- In a small bowl, combine bananas and 2 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice; let stand 5 minutes.
- Drain bananas, discarding juice.
- Arrange bananas over bottom of crust; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and 2 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice.
- Gradually beat in sherbet.
- Gradually beat in pudding mix; beat 2 minutes longer.
- Refrigerate 1/3 cup pineapple until serving; fold remaining pineapple into cream cheese mixture. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping; spread evenly over banana slices.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Chop three maraschino cherries and pat dry; arrange cherries and reserved pineapple around edge of pie.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and caramel topping.
- Dollop remaining whipped topping onto center of pie.
- Sprinkle with pecans; top with remaining cherry.