Black Velvet Halloween Fudge Pops | A NO FAIL easy fudge recipe with a twist. Perfect for the neighborhood trick or treaters or as a Halloween Party favor! Everyone loves fudge and now you have a good excuse to make it for Halloween!
You can put it on a pop or serve in pieces.
To make the spider web simply add the melted candy in a circle; starting from the center of the circle drag a toothpick to make a spider web.
Black Velvet Halloween Fudge Pops
- 3 cups sugar
- 1-1/4 cups butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar marshmallow cream
- 1 ounce jar gel black food coloring
- candy melts
- plastic spider
For the Fudge:
- Boil sugar, butter and milk for 3 minutes. Continuously stirring.
- Turn burner off, add vanilla, chocolate chips, marshmallow cream and food coloring.
- Mix until smooth.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Pour fudge in pan. Let it sit over night.
- Cut into small squares.
For the Pops:
- Make the square a little larger and insert stick.
- Melt candy melts and put into a squeeze bottle.
- Draw circles onto the fudge square.
- Starting from the center of the circle drag a toothpick to make a spider web.
- Add more melted candy to the underside of the spider and attach to the fudge pop. If you don't want to make fudge pop simply display the fudge on a platter!