Searching for something to impress your company or want to make something for a special occasion? I have good news! Your search can stop. This Caramel Apple Bread Pudding is FULL of flavor and easy to make. Serve this delicious bread pudding for a Holiday Breakfast or Brunch. 🙂
Pin this to your Breakfast or Apple board so you can make this for the holidays.
No matter what the occasion you and your guests will the the sweet combination of apple and caramel in the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding.
Do you love bread pudding as much as I do? Here are a few more of my favorite bread pudding recipes: CINNAMON ROLL BREAD PUDDING, CRANBERRY PEAR CINNAMON BREAD PUDDING, PECAN PIE BREAD PUDDING and PUMPKIN PIE BREAD PUDDING.
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
It's like having dessert for breakfast!
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 apples, cored, peeled, chopped in chunks
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 3/4 loaf of Challah bread or French bread
- caramel ice cream topping for drizzle
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Spray 4 - 5-inch ramekins with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small microwave safe bowl melt butter in microwave, mix in brown sugar until smooth.
- In a large bowl beat heavy cream, milk, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix in the butter and brown sugar mixture.
- Add apples, raisins, and pecans.
- Once combined, tear bread into bite size pieces.
- Combine well and make sure every piece of the bread has absorbed as much of the milk mixture as possible.
- Disburse among the ramekins.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet, bake for 33 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- When ready to eat drizzle caramel ice cream topping on top.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain