Thanks for stopping by my party this week! I love looking at all the great recipes you bring to the party.
I’m on vacation this week enjoying God’s creation ( Grand Canyon and Zion) and marveling at His mighty hand.
I’m also soaking up all the love I can from my family. I don’t get to be with them enough.
Don’t worry I brought a lap top so I can enjoy the party! 🙂
The top 3 most viewed links were:
#1 Orange Creamsicle Cake by Tales from Tangerine!
#2 Rainbow Jello Cake by A Pretty Life in the Suburbs!
#3 Chocolate Covered Pretzels by Home Savvy A to Z!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FEATURED RECIPES!!!
Don’t forget to grab an “I was Featured” button
Wasn’t there a GREAT selection of recipes? I can’t wait to see what you bring me this week.
I HAVE A FEW RULES I WOULD LIKE YOU TO FOLLOW
1. RECIPES ONLY PLEASE (Must be made by you)
2. You may post as many recipes as you like after all this is a party! Right?
3. Link up to your specific post not to your main blog.
4. A link back to this website must appear somewhere on your post or side bar. A Link Back qualifies you to be a featured blog for the following week.
5. Visit some of the other posts and leave a nice comment. Everyone loves a comment.
NOW GRAB A BUTTON and LET’S PARTY!!!!!