Hi Everyone and WELCOME to another CAST PARTY WEDNESDAY!!! THANK YOU for visiting LADY BEHIND THE CURTAIN. I LOVE looking at all the creative and tasty recipes you bring to the party!
Chinese Chicken Tangerine Salad by Sumptuous Spoonfuls
Pork Roast, Sweet Potatoes and Fried Apples by A Pinch of Joy
Cupcake Topped with Rainbow Cupcakes by Crazy for Crust
Herb Pepperoni Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Sumptuous Spoonfuls
Carrot Cake Cake Balls by Kristin’s kNook
Taco Soup by My Blog Review
Crispy Baked Tilapia by Girls and Their Meals
Bittersweet Chip Coffee Ice Cream By Sugar Beams
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FEATURED RECIPES FROM LAST WEEKS CAST PARTY WEDNESDAY #29!!!
TODAY I AM SHARING MY APPETIZER SANDWICHES!
Now you can make your own slider sized buns! These are so much better then the pre-made ones you buy at the store plus they are REALLY easy and cheap to make.
I HAVE A FEW RULES I WOULD LIKE YOU TO FOLLOW
1. RECIPES ONLY PLEASE (Must be made by you)
2. You may post as many recipes as you like after all this is a party! Right?
3. Link up to your specific post not to your main blog.
4. A link back to this website must appear somewhere on your post or side bar. A Link Back qualifies you to be a featured blog for the following week.
5. Visit some of the other posts and leave a nice comment. Everyone loves a comment.
NOW GRAB A BUTTON and LET’S PARTY!!!!!