WELCOME to another CAST PARTY WEDNESDAY!
I’m so glad you decided to join us! Every week I look forward to you visiting and sharing your creations with me.
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK AND GOD BLESS YOU!
HERE are the features from last weeks Cast Party Wednesday! CONGRATULATIONS to you who were chosen and THANK YOU for sharing your recipes with us!
A couple of weeks ago I was approached by Kernel Season’s. They asked if I would be willing to take one of their popcorn seasonings and develop a recipe! I was so excited! I LOVE a challenge. I chose to use THE MILK CHOCOLATE CARAMEL Popcorn Seasoning. Here is the recipe!
These rolls are full of chocolate flavor! Perfect for your next brunch or an easy weekend morning breakfast treat! ENJOY the chocolate caramel cheesecake flavor!
LET’S HAVE SOME FUN!
PLEASE SHARE YOUR AWESOME FOOD RECIPES AND PARTY IDEAS!!! 🙂
I HAVE A FEW RULES I WOULD LIKE YOU TO FOLLOW
1. THIS PARTY IS FOR FOOD RECIPES AND PARTY IDEAS ONLY (Must be made by you)
2. You may post as many recipes or party ideas as you like after all this is a party! Right? But PLEASE if you have already posted a recipe or party idea from past weeks DO NOT post it again. Your post MUST be a NEW post to this party. 🙂
3. Link up to your specific post not to your main blog. By submitting your post you give me permission to promote your post through pinterest and facebook.
4. A link back to this website MUST appear somewhere on your post. A TEXT LINK, BUTTON, SIDEBAR. OR A LIST is fine with me.
5. Visit some of the other posts and leave a nice comment. Everyone loves a comment.
NOW GRAB A BUTTON and LET’S PARTY!!!!