Here we are again! The week goes so fast. I can’t believe the kids are already back in school.
I LOVE all the great recipes you shared with us last week. It’s so much fun looking through all of them. Just like a good book! (to me anyway) 🙂
I’m Sharing My Caramel-Nut Bars with you today! ENJOY!
The Top 3 Most Viewed Links Were:
#1 Pit Crew Candy Cookie Bars by From Apples To Zucchini! Pam says these little morsels taste just like a Snickers bar! Which happens to be my favorite candy bar. YAY ME! I can’t wait to try this recipe.
#2 S’mores With A Twist by Heart And Soul Cooking! This recipe also has 6 other variations. Make sure you visit to get them all!
#3 S’more Cupsby Texas Cottage! Sallie has given us an easy way to make our favorite dessert!
Kind of looks like we had a theme going on…chocolate, marshmallow, and cookies OH MY! 😉
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FEATURED RECIPES!!!
Don’t forget to grab an “I was Featured” button
Wasn’t there a GREAT selection of recipes? I can’t wait to see what you bring me this week.
I HAVE A FEW RULES I WOULD LIKE YOU TO FOLLOW
1. RECIPES ONLY PLEASE (Must be made by you)
2. You may post as many recipes as you like after all this is a party! Right?
3. Link up to your specific post not to your main blog.
4. A link back to this website must appear somewhere on your post or side bar. A Link Back qualifies you to be a featured blog for the following week.
5. Visit some of the other posts and leave a nice comment. Everyone loves a comment.
NOW GRAB A BUTTON and LET’S PARTY!!!!!