Warm up your frosting by adding cinnamon! This Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting is perfect for any cinnamon based cake or cupcake. Like my Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes.
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (2 pound) bag confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Mix together the cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- Mix in vanilla and cinnamon.
- Gradually add in sugar 1 cup at a time.
- If the frosting is too thick you can a a small amount of milk (1 tablespoon at a time).
NOTE: My frosting was perfect without the milk.