I always keep a box of brownie mix on hand. They’re great for last minute entertaining. These Company Brownies are the perfect example of what can be done to dress up an everyday treat. Dripping with caramel and chocolate. Topped with a crunchy sugared walnut. Everything you like in one dessert!
Brownies are the number one loved dessert. Decadent and easy to make. So, next time company is coming over why not dress this much loved dessert up a little? By adding extra chocolate, caramel sauce and candied walnuts. NOW THAT’S A DESSERT FOR COMPANY!
Create your own Recipe Box and save your favorite Lady Behind The Curtain recipes. Make a Meal Plan with your favorite recipes and ZipList will automatically add the ingredients to a Shopping List.
- 1 box Ghirardelli dark fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients on package)
- 6 - Dove dark chocolate silky smooth promises, cut in half
- 1 easy caramel sauce recipe
- 1 candied walnuts recipe
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate pieces or 10 dove dark chocolate silky promises, chopped
- 3 tablespoons half and half or heavy cream
- Preheat oven to package requirements.
- Spray a 12 cup square pan with non stick cooking spray.
NOTE: Don't have a square cup pan? Use a cupcake tin instead.
- Combine the ingredients for the brownie mix as directed.
- Measure portions with an ice cream scoop.
- Fill each well.
- Place half a dove dark chocolate piece in the center.
NOTE: make sure the chocolate does NOT touch the bottom.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until the edges are done.
- Cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
- In a small microwave safe bowl add the chopped 1/2 cup dark chocolate and 3 tablespoons of half & half or heavy cream.
- Microwave 30 seconds.
- Stir until smooth.
- On cooled brownie add a spoonful of the caramel sauce in the center, drizzle with melted chocolate and top with a candied walnut.