This bucket of Country Shrimp Boil is filled with all the ingredients for a GREAT beach party! From the sausage, mini corn, potatoes to the large sweet juicy shrimp! You can never go wrong serving this Country Shrimp Boil!
CHANGE IT UP! Give the grill a break for Father’s Day and make this fun summer inspired dish! If you don’t like beer or would rather not use it. Combine 6 ounce chicken stock with 6 ounces of beef stock to replace the beer.
Country Shrimp Boil
- 1 tablespoon crab boil seasoning (old bay) plus extra for sprinkling
- 12 baby red potatoes or any small potatoes
- 6 ears of fresh corn, cut in half
- 12 ounce bottle beer
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 (one pound) packages smoked sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound large raw shrimp, fresh or frozen
- In a stockpot, add the seasoning, potatoes, corn, beer, onion and sausage.
- Cover with water.
- Bring to a boil; cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook about 3 minutes or until the shrimp turns pink.
- Drain the liquid into the sink and serve boil.
- Sprinkle with extra crab boil seasoning.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain