Fall season is upon us and for me that means apple and pumpkin recipes along with hot apple cider. Fall is such a fun time of year. After the hot summer, the evenings start to cool down, the leaves change colors, and even new produce arrives at the grocery store.
This Creamy Pumpkin Apple Cider is perfect for a Fall celebration. Are you a tailgating family? Then serving a hot drink is a must.
Relax by the fire with this Creamy Pumpkin Apple Cider.
Don’t like hot drinks? How about mixing it in the blender with ice? YUM!
Creamy Pumpkin Apple Cider
The perfect hot drink for non coffee drinkers!
- 8 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 cups apple juice
- 4 cups French vanilla creamer
- 2 cups milk
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- In a large slow cooker whisk together the pumpkin, ground cinnamon, apple juice, vanilla creamer and milk.
- Add the cinnamon sticks.
- Cook on high for 2 hours whisking every 30 minutes.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
For dessert make this M&M Brownie Pizza.