Bring a Cucumber Salad to your next social event. This salad offers a sweet and sour taste. Refreshing for those hot summer nights and because their is no mayonnaise this Cucumber Salad is a prefect dish to take to a barbecue.
The only calories in this are the few you can squeeze out of a cucumber. 😉 Snacking on this salad is a must! I also have a Light Cucumber Yogurt Spread and Refreshing Cucumber Water. It’s a cucumber fest!
- 4 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut cucumbers into thin slices.
- Toss with 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Drain liquid from cucumbers, add the vinegar, Splenda, dill and pepper.
- Stir, cover and refrigerate 3 hours before serving.
This recipe is from [Lady Behind The Curtain}http://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com]
MORE FRESH SALAD RECIPES