Add a NEW flavor to pizza! Take away the pizza sauce and add creamy refried beans to this hearty deep dish taco pizza. Cut into small pieces for a great appetizer or serve to your hungry game watchers.
TURN TACO NIGHT INTO PIZZA NIGHT!
Make taco night into pizza night!
- 2- 13.8 ounce pre made pizza ( I used Pillsbury)
- 1 envelope taco seasoning, divided
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1-1/2 cans refried beans
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- black olives
- toppings: chopped tomatoes, chopped green onion, cilantro, sour cream, salsa
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread 2 pizza crusts into a 15x10-inch pan and up the sides.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the taco seasoning on the pizza crusts.
- Bake 20 minutes or until almost done.
- Cook ground beef and sprinkle on the rest of the taco seasoning packet.
- Cook until all the pink is gone, drain all the fat.
- Spread the refried beans onto the cooked crust.
- Add the cooked ground beef, the cheese and the olives.
- Bake until the cheese is melted. Add toppings.