You know that feeling when you take a bite of something and have to close your eyes while you eat it so you can savor EVERY flavor? Well, that’s what happened when I first tasted this easy candy bar dessert. This is probably the easiest dessert I’ve ever made! PERFECT for church socials, potlucks, bunco or any event you might need to take a dessert to. But be WARNED take the recipe with you! Because EVERYONE that tastes this dessert will want the recipe!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 box of devil's food cake mix
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1-14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour cake mix into a large bowl, with a fork or pastry blender cut in the butter until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over bottom of a 15 x 10- inch jelly roll pan; press lightly.
- Sprinkle with butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, coconut and nuts.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over all ingredients.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into 48 bars.