Pay Day happens to be my favorite candy bar. And now according to the pay day commercials I no longer have to claim it as a candy bar! Now it has a NEW title “energy bar”! Sorry…It’s a candy bar and I don’t mind admitting that!
These “NO BAKE” easy pay day candy bars are not only delicious and only has 5 ingredients but are also the perfect take along treat! It requires NO SPECIAL ROOM TEMPERATURE! We all like taking a treat with up when visiting relatives for the holidays but it’s hard to find something that can hold up to different temperatures. I am happy to inform you…YOU JUST FOUND THE PERFECT RECIPE!
- 3 cups salted peanuts (no skins), divided (16 ounce container)
- 2-1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Place 1-1/2 cups peanuts in the bottom of an ungreased 7 x 11-inch baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan melt the butter and peanut butter chips.
- Stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the condensed milk and marshmallows.
- Stir until smooth and combined.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over peanuts in pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1-1/2 cups peanuts over top of peanut butter mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Cut into sticks.