Flying in the Clouds Pirate Punch | The perfect punch for a kid’s birthday party! With only THREE ingredients this punch is easy to make and affordable too! LOOK below for 9 more ideas inspired by the new movie PAN!
I thought it would be fun to create a punch fashioned after the new movie PAN. In this movie the pirate ships fly. The first thing you will need is a pirate ship! I found mine on ebay it’s a cake topper which makes it nice and small (about 7-inches) for a punch bowl. Pirate Ship Toy Party Decoration Cake Topper.
Because this ship is a cake topper it doesn’t float upright. In order to make it look like it is floating on top of the clouds I added something to elevate it so that it really set on top of the punch. TIP: While submerging the container your using as a riser fill it with the punch otherwise it will float. You don’t want it to be full of air.
So whether you’re planning a pirate, Peter Pan or just Pan party this punch is fun and perfect for your theme!
We are celebrating the release of the new film PAN! I joined together with 9 of my friends to create fun and inspiring ideas to celebrate this amazing movie! Links below.
- Pirate Munch Party Mix from Around My Family Table
- Tiger Lily Truffles from Bread Booze Bacon
- Pixie Bread from Home Made Interest
- Neverland Pirates Treasure Popcorn Mix from The Love Nerds
- Pan Quote Printables from Reasons to Skip the Housework
- Pan Necklace Craft from Celebrating Family
- Flying in the Clouds Pirate Punch from Lady Behind the Curtain
- Anything is Possible Free Printable from Liz on Call
- Talk Like a Pirate Treasure Hunt from A Whimsicle Life
- Mermaid’s Milk from Popsiculture
MORE FUN PARTY IDEAS