MOVE ASIDE ICE CREAM!
Make your kids a healthy snack. These little frozen yogurt buttons are cold and creamy. The perfect after school snack. ONLY 1 INGREDIENT
- Any flavor of nonfat Greek yogurt ( I used 3 different flavors)
- Fit a small zip top plastic bag over a cup.
- Spoon in the yogurt.
- Snip one corner of the bag and pipe onto cookie sheets.
- Place in freezer and freeze for 1 hour or until completely hard and frozen.
- TIP: For easy removal line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Scrape off using an off set spatula or a regular metal spatula.
- Place in an air tight container.
- Store in the freezer until ready to serve.
THIS RECIPE WAS FEATURED ON THESE WEBSITES!
I SHARED THIS IDEA/RECIPE AT THESE PARTIES