These Fudge Filled Hearts are so cute and easy to make. You can either take the fudge out of the cookie cutter or keep it in and give as a party favor or a teachers gift.
- 1-10 ounce bag of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1-14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- candies or sprinkles for decorating
- Place each of six cookie cutter on a piece of foil. Seal foil tightly around outside of each cookie cutter.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Lightly spray cookie cutter with cooking spray.
- In a 4-cup microwave measuring cup, mix chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, milk and butter. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips are almost melted.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture into cookie cutter molds, filling to tops of molds.
- Refrigerate uncovered about 2 hours or until firm.
- Decorate with icing and candies.
NOTE: If decorating with sprinkles and a smaller heart cookie cutter, decorate when the fudge is still soft.
- Carefully remove foil. Gently press fudge out of molds to serve.