These Fudge Filled Hearts are so cute and easy to make. You can either take the fudge out of the cookie cutter or keep it in and give as a party favor or a teachers gift.
Wrap each cookie cutter with foil and spray with non stick cooking spray.
Drop fudge in prepared cookie cutters and smooth out.
If you like…..place a smaller heart shaped cookie cutter in the center of the larger heart and fill with sprinkles.
Fudge Filled Hearts
- 1-10 ounce bag of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1-14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 (3-inch) metal heart shaped cookie cutters
- candies or sprinkles for decorating
- Place each of cookie cutter on it's own piece of foil; seal foil tightly around the outside and a tiny bit inside of each cookie cutter.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Lightly spray cookie cutter with cooking spray.
- In a 4-cup microwave measuring cup, mix chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, milk and butter. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 1 minute and 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips are almost melted.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture into cookie cutter molds; fill just below the foil.
TIP: If adding sprinkles you'll need to do it before the fudge hardens.
For the Heart Center:
- Lightly press a smaller heart shaped cookie cutter into the center of the fudge filled heart.
- Add sprinkles and lightly press into the fudge.
- Gently pull the small cookie cutter out.
- Refrigerate uncovered about 2 hours or until firm.
- Carefully remove foil.
- Gently press fudge out of molds to serve OR leave the fudge in the hearts and give away as a gift!
MORE VALENTINE’S DAY CANDY RECIPES