These gingerbread pudding cookies are soft, chewy and EXTRA large. With add ins like white chocolate chips and gingerbread M&M’s. Make these for your cookie exchange party or your holiday cookie tray.
Stock up on gingerbread flavored Jell-o pudding so you can make these cookies anytime! I found mine at Walmart in the center isle across from the baking isle.
Gingerbread Pudding Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3.4 ounce Jell-o instant gingerbread pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup gingerbread M&M's
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Optional: gingerbread man sprinkles
- Preheat oven to350 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the pudding mix and blend until fully incorporated.
- Add the eggs one at a time.
- Add the vanilla and blend until well mixed.
- In a small bowl whisk together the flour and baking soda.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients scraping sides and mix until just incorporated.
- Fold in the gingerbread M&M's, white chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place 6 cookie dough mounds on each prepared cookie sheets.
- Lightly press with the palm of your hand.
- Add sprinkles.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- Let the cookies sit 5 minutes on the cookie sheet and then transfer them to a cooling rack.
- These cookies will keep in an airtight container for 5 days.