Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes | These easy to make cupcakes are the perfect way to show someone special know how much you mean to them. Give the gift of baking! I call these cupcakes….SODA CAN CUPCAKES! Have you heard of them? They are fat free and super easy to make. Simply the BEST Valentines Day Party Dessert!
A moist and light chocolate cupcake with a delicious strawberry jam filling all topped with a wonderful creamy strawberry cream cheese frosting! Perfect for a class Valentine’s Day Party.
Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes
For the Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line muffin pan with liners.
- Blend the cake mix and soda until smooth.
- Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full of batter.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until when a toothpick is inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool completely.
- Use a paring knife and scoop out some of the center of the cupcakes.
- Pour jam into a piping bag and fill the hallowed out portion of the cupcake.
- Frost over, making sure to cover the jam and add heart sprinkles.
For the Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Cream together the cream cheese, butter, jam and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add confectioner's 1 cup at a time combining well in between.
- Add food coloring, blend until well combines.
VALENTINE’S DAY DESSERT RECIPES
CHERRY ALMOND VANILLA CUPCAKES 2. NO BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE 3. RED VELVET SWIRL CHEESECAKE