That’s right Jelly Bean Fudge! Although this fudge is not actually made with jelly beans…the added extracts of coconut, almond, strawberry and vanilla will keep your taste buds guessing and give you the illusion of biting into a creamy flavorful jelly bean!
For the perfect jelly bean don’t mess with a classic use Brach’s Jelly Beans. Don’t know where you to find Brach’s Jelly Beans? Visit Brachs.com to find a store near you, and to keep up on all the new products Brach’s has; follow them on Facebook. Make sure the Easter Bunny packs some of this Jelly Bean Fudge into the kids Easter Baskets this year. Also, fudge is the perfect bake sale item. Easy to make and will keep fresh for quite sometime.
Here is a helpful tip on how to get those jelly beans perfectly placed so that they aren’t in the way of cutting your fudge. Once you have ALL three layers of fudge poured, using a knife lightly score the fudge lengthwise and crosswise into 8 rows each way. Press jelly beans into the center of each square. Cover; refrigerate until set (about 4 hours). Lift fudge from pan; remove foil and cut into pieces following score lines. PERFECT!
- 3 packages (12 ounces each) white chocolate chips
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- lime green food coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- red food coloring
- 1 tablespoon coconut extract
- 1 tablespoon strawberry extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- jelly beans
- Line an 8-inch baking dish with foil; spray with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat add the white chocolate chips and condensed milk.
- Stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Divide chocolate into 3 bowls (about 2 cups each).
- In the first bowl, stir in the green food coloring and almond extract.
- Pour into prepared pan, smooth and refrigerate until firm (about 10 minutes).
- In the second bowl stir together the red food coloring, coconut and strawberry extracts.
- Gently spread pink mixture over green mixture.
- Refrigerate until firm (about 20 minutes).
- By this time the remaining chocolate might be too cool to spread. If that is the case pop the bowl into the microwave and heat (about 30 seconds).
- Stir vanilla into remaining chocolate, spread over pink layer; refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Take fudge out of refrigerator and lightly score fudge lengthwise and crosswise into 8 rows each way.
- Press jelly beans into the center of each square.
- Cover and refrigerate until set (about 4 hours). Lift fudge from the pan; remove the foil and cut into pieces following score lines.
MORE FUDGE RECIPES
1.EASY ROCKY ROAD FUDGE 2. CHOCOLATE AND ORANGE MARBLE FUDGE 3. 5 MINUTE COCONUT PECAN FUDGE