Mini Apple Crumb Cheesecakes | It’s hard to improve on classic apple pie, unless the apples are mixed into a sweet creamy cheesecake! The many layers of these little cheesecake delights are the reason these little treats will be the talk of the party!
The dessert waits for you! Make these Mini Apple Crumb Cheesecakes ahead of time, store them in an air tight container and freeze! Great for last minute entertaining or to make your life a little bit less stressful. Your friends will think you have magic powers when you present them with these fun little desserts out of the blue!
One thing I love about serving little desserts is it allows you (the hostess) to present your guests with an assortment of delicious treats. Because they are mini your guests can sample them all! How about adding Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes, Dark Chocolate Cherry Mini Cakes or Mini Caramel Apple Pies to the dessert table too! I also love these Black Forest Brownie Bites from Delightful E Made!
MORE MINI CHEESECAKE RECIPES TO DELIGHT YOUR GUESTS AND MAKE YOUR ENTERTAINING EASIER
Mini Apple Crumb Cheesecakes
For the Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Filling
- 3 ( 8 ounce) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (21 ounce) apple pie filling
For the Crumb Topping
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
For the Drizzle
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
For the Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line cupcake pans with 36 liners
- Combine cracker crumbs, sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter.
- Press 1 tablespoon of crust into each cupcake liner.
- Set aside.
For the Filling:
- In a large mixing bowl add the cream cheese and sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (one at a time), sour cream and flour.
- Mix in the pie filling; Add a 1/4 cup of filling to prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 15 minutes.
For the Crumb Topping:
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Use a pastry cutter or fork to cut in the butter.
- Sprinkle over hot cheesecake; bake an additional 10 minutes or until crumbs are lightly browned.
- Cool 20 minutes in pan; remove and cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Just before serving add the drizzle.
For the Drizzle:
- In a medium bowl whisk together the confectioners' sugar and water.
- Using a fork, drizzle over cake.