Mom’s Peach Cobbler: Simply the best family gathering dessert. Full of peaches with tender pie dough dumplings and a crunchy cinnamon toast topping.
THIS RECIPE HAS BEEN HANDED DOWN FROM MY MOM. I have sweet memories of this yummy cobbler and of course the gooey dough (which was my favorite) . Since canned peaches are the star of this cobbler you can make it year round. How can you go wrong with a gooey dough center and a crunchy topping that will remind you of cinnamon toast.
♥♥CLICK««HERE »»TO PRINT OUT YOUR OWN PRETTY RECIPE CARD. PRINT OUT SEVERAL TO TAKE WITH YOU WHEN YOU TAKE THIS COBBLER TO A FUNCTION. BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEY’RE GOING TO WANT THE RECIPE.♥♥ 😆
IF YOU HAVE IT USE CARD STOCK FOR YOUR CARDS. THEY’LL BE MORE DURABLE.
Create a fun and easy lattice topping.
Pour melted butter on top and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
COMPLETELY BAKED TO PERFECTION!
Mom’s Peach Cobbler
For the Peach Cobbler
- 1 Perfect Every Time 10 Minute Pie Crust recipe
- 3 (29 ounce) cans of peaches with heavy syrup, drained and reserve syrup.
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
For the Crunchy Cinnamon Toast Topping
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- sprinkle of sugar and cinnamon
For the Peach Cobbler:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Strain the juice from the peaches into a saucepan, add sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and salt. Mix and cook until bubbly, add lightly chopped peaches, heat through but do not cook.
- Layer in a 9-in.x 13-in. pan, half of the peaches, then a layer of pie crust rolled to fit the pan.
- Pour remaining peach on top of the pie dough.
- Add another layer of pie dough in a lattice pattern or simply rolled out to fit the top of the pan.
For the Crunchy Cinnamon Toast Topping:
- Melt butter and brush on heavily, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake until bubbling and the crust is golden (about 50 to 60 minutes).
SERVE THIS AT YOUR NEXT…