Treat your guests and family to this Overnight Eggnog Bread Pudding Crunch on Christmas morning! This bread pudding is a must for your holiday breakfast brunch.
A hostesses dream! You make it the night before and pop it in the oven Christmas morning. Fill your home with the aromas of Christmas. Easy and delicious!
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THIS DELICIOUS OVERNIGHT EGGNOG BREAD PUDDING CRUNCH TO YOUR HOLIDAY/BAKING BOARDS!
Overnight Eggnog Bread Pudding Crunch
For the Bread Pudding
- 1 large loaf of challah bread
- 6 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups eggnog
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup fresh, frozen or dried cranberries
For the Crunch Topping:
- 1/4 cup butter, chilled, cut up
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
For the Bread Pudding:
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Pull bread into bite size pieces and put into a large bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs, eggnog, milk and nutmeg.
- Pour over bread.
- Mix until well combined.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
For the Crunchy Topping:
- With a pastry blender or two knives, cut butter into brown sugar.
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture on top of chilled bread pudding.
- Bake 15 minutes; sprinkle the pecans on top of the baked brown sugar mixture.
- Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
MORE RECIPES WITH EGGNOG
1. EGGNOG QUICK BREAD 2. RED VELVET CUPCAKES WITH EGGNOG FROSTING 3. EGGNOG GLAZED DONUT MUFFINS