Yes! A pistachio cheesecake! The tallest cheesecake I’ve ever made. Beautiful green color. Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. This cheesecake is very creamy and doesn’t have the traditional graham cracker crust it has an almond crust. Very tasty!
If pistachio is your favorite flavor you might also like my Pistachio Pudding Ice Cream or Pistachio Triple Layer Bars.
Create your own Recipe Box and save your favorite Lady Behind The Curtain recipes. Make a Meal Plan with your favorite recipes and ZipList will automatically add the ingredients to a Shopping List.
For the Crust:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup cold butter
For the Filling:
- 6 - 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each)instant pistachio pudding mix
- 5 eggs
- garnish with whip cream and almond slivers (optional)
For the Crust:
- In a small bowl, combine the flour and almonds; cut in butter until crumbly. (I used a food processor)
- Press onto the bottom and 1-1/4-in. up the side of a greased 9-in. spring form pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
For The Filling:
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and pudding mixes until smooth.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Pour over crust.
- Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight.
MORE GREAT CHEESECAKE RECIPES!