COOL OFF WITH THE PERFECT REFRESHING POOLSIDE DESSERT! POOL WATER JELLO!
This kid friendly treat is so easy to make and can be made the day before.
- Pour 2 cups boiling water in a large bowl.
- Add both boxes of Berry Blue Jello powder.
- Stir until all of the sugar has dissolved.
- Dump in the ice.
- Stir until the ice has dissolved.
- Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or until the jello slightly solidifies.
- Spoon in some jello.
- Add cool whip making sure the cool whip touches the side of the cup.
- Top with remaining jello.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
FOR MORE FUN POOL PARTY IDEAS: