Rub a Dub Dub Baby Shower Centerpiece PLUS Party Favor | Make this fun party favor into a centerpiece for your guests tables. Fill clear ornaments with homemade duck shaped gumdrops and white sixlets for a fun themed party favor. I used Epson salt to fill the bottom of the bowl. WE’RE HAVING A PARTY! ♥LOOK BELOW FOR TWENTY MORE DESSERT, SNACK AND ACTIVITY IDEAS!
SURPRISE! This is a surprise virtual baby shower for Katie Clark from Clark’s Condensed and I am providing the centerpiece plus party favor. Join me and my friends as we come together (virtually) to celebrate the anticipation of a sweet BABY BOY! Below you find find an assortment of ideas for the BEST baby shower EVER!
A peek inside!
Print out your own tags!
Rub a Dub Dub A New Baby To Love Label (link)
Rub a Dub Dub Baby Shower Centerpiece PLUS Party Favor and a Virtual Baby Shower
For the Gumdrops:
- cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup applesauce
- 1 (3 ounce) box gelatin (any flavor) I used blueberry
- 1 envelope unflavored Knox gelatin (I found mine at Walmart on the baking aisle)
- additional granulated sugar or yellow sugar sprinkles
- duck shaped silicone mold-with 1-inch ducks
- Spray whatever you will be pouring the gumdrop mixture into with non stick cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan add the sugar, applesauce, flavored gelatin and unflavored gelatin.
- Stir to combine and let sit for 1 minute.
- Cook on medium high heat until the mixture starts to boil.
- Turn heat down to medium (still at a boil) and stirring constantly cook 1 minute.
- Pour into mold; set the extra jello mixture aside.
- Place the mold in the refrigerator for 3 hours or until gumdrops are set and firm.
- Pop out of mold; place reserved in microwave about 15 seconds or until hot again.
- Pour into mold; place in refrigerator for 3 hours or until gumdrops are set and firm.
- Continue until all the mixture is used (makes about 33).
- As each tray of duck is pop out of the mold roll in sugar to coat; lay on a piece of wax paper to dry about 1 day.
We are celebrating the addition to the Clark’s Condensed Family! Katie Clark, from Clark’s Condensed and The Blog Help is going to be welcoming their second son at the end of September.
Check out all of these great Baby Shower Ideas from your friends at the Online Blog Conference!
Activities and Gifts
Snacks and Drinks