Company coming and you don’t have time to bake, clean the house, fix dinner and run the kids around? Make this easy and delicious Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler in a snap. Put this peach cobbler in the slow cooker and go on about your day. One less thing to have to make. Oh, and the best part? NO ROLLING OUT THE DOUGH! Makes clean up a breeze.
I always have peaches in the pantry and Pillsbury ready made pie crust in the freezer for those unexpected times I need a dessert. Shredding the dough makes this dessert easy to scoop.
Create your own Recipe Box and save your favorite Lady Behind The Curtain recipes. Make a Meal Plan with your favorite recipes and ZipList will automatically add the ingredients to a Shopping List.
Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
- 1 box ready made Pillsbury pie crusts, frozen
- 3 - 29 ounce cans sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- additional sugar and cinnamon to sprinkle on each layer
- Drain the peaches, reserving the juice.
- Place peach juice, 2/3 cup sugar, 2 teaspoons cinnamon and cornstarch in a medium saucepan.
- Whisk together.
- Heat until bubbly.
- Add peaches, stir and set off of heat.
- Break the first roll of frozen dough in half, place in a food processor fitted with the grater attachment.
- Shred one pie crust.
- Add half of the peaches to a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker.
- Top with grated pie crust.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Drizzle on half of the melted butter.
- Add remaining peaches.
- Shred the second frozen pie crust and add it to the top of the second layer of peaches.
- Sprinkle with more sugar and cinnamon.
- Drizzle the remaining melted butter.
- Cook on high 4 hours.
MORE GREAT RECIPES USING PILLSBURY READY MADE PIE CRUST DOUGH
1. PEAR DUMPLINGS 2. SNICKERDOODLE CUPCAKE PIE 3. JALAPENO POPPER POPS 4. PEACH TOFFEE TARTLETS