This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #drinkTEN #CollectiveBias
See how I created this delicious low calorie Sparkling Cranberry Orange Punch using 7UP TEN and SUNKIST TEN.
I love holiday punch, but I have a hard time drinking tons of calories. So I decided this year I was going to serve… still a delicious punch but without all those sugary calories. I know some people have an issue with the taste of diet drinks but I FOUND THE SOLUTION to that problem. TEN 7UP AND TEN SUNKIST! With TEN products you get all the delicious flavor of full calorie soda without the calories! Okay…..BRILLIANT!
This huge bowl of punch (without the ice ring) comes in at only 100 CALORIES! Yes you read that right. With 24 – 8 ounce servings your guests are drinking LESS than 5 calories. WOOHOO!!!! SUCCESS!!
Where do I find all my TEN products? At my local Fry’s store on the aisle with all the other soda products. If you don’t have a Fry’s any Kroger store will have all the TEN products.
When making your Sunkist TEN ice ring, first add the cranberries and only enough soda to anchor the cranberries, freeze for a couple of hours.
Once the first layer is frozen, add the Sunkist TEN almost to the top ( the mixture will expand in the freezer) of the jello mold.
Make your punch station special by adding white lights and snow (fiber filling). I love how you can see the lights through the punch!
NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS….NEW YEAR’S EVE TOO!
Sparkling Cranberry Orange Punch with 7UP TEN and Sunkist TEN
For the Orange Ice Ring
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Sunkist TEN
- 1 cup fresh whole cranberries
For the Punch
- 1 (2 liter) bottle 7-up TEN
- 1 (64 ounce) lite cranberry juice (only 5 calories a serving)
- 1 orange, sliced
For the Orange Ice Ring:
- The night before or several weeks before your party make the ice ring.
- Add cranberries to the bottom of a jello mold ring and pour some of the Sunkist TEN over.
Note: At this time only add enough of the soda to anchor the cranberries. DO NOT COVER with the soda.
- Place in the freezer for up to 2 hours or until the first layer is frozen.
- Once the first layer is frozen, add the Sunkist TEN almost to the top ( the mixture will expand in the freezer) of the jello mold.
- Freeze overnight.
TIP: Take the frozen ring out of the freezer and let it sit on the counter while you make the punch. If the frozen ring will not release from the mold then turn it upside down and run warm water over it until it releases.
NOTE: This recipe only makes ONE ice ring.
For the Punch:
- In a very large bowl pour in the 7UP TEN and the cranberry juice, carefully stir to combine.
- Slide in the Sunkist TEN ice ring.
- Garnish with the orange slices.
This is from Lady Behind The Curtain
MORE PUNCH RECIPES