I had so much fun designing and preparing this party. I hope you can take some of these ideas and not only use them for Valentine’s Day but for other occasions too.
1. The Wall
* I attached a colorful tablecloth onto the wall
* My husband made me frames from scrap base board we had and stapled chicken wire to the back.
* I attached 2 small mason jars with wire filled them with scatter hearts I found in the dollar section at Target and Valentine colored silk flowers.
* The middle frame I attached a grape vine wreath and added a “love” banner.
* I hung the frames with nails, strung the ribbon I purchased from the Dollar Tree through the chicken wire to make it look like the ribbon was holding the frames but in fact it is just decoration. I tacked the ribbon to the wall.
Sparkling Apple Cider
Chocolate Whoopie Pies – I think these are the EASIEST dessert to make!
Chocolate Cookie Wafer Push Ups – These are very easy to eat the whole thing will easily push up and stay together.
Fudge Filled Hearts – The fudge will come right out of these cookie cutters but I liked how they looked in them.
Passion Fruit Cupcakes – I found the Passion Fruit Jelly at Cost Plus.
See’s Candy – I love how something so easy and simple can add a little something special. :) I purchased the spoons at Cost Plus.