Are you afraid to make candy because you think candy making is way too hard and should be left to the pros? Not this 5 Minute Coconut Pecan Fudge! You are not going to believe how easy this fudge is to make. Literally THREE ingredients with endless possibilities!
For this recipe I used white chocolate chips. I think next time I’m going to use either milk chocolate or dark chocolate to make this fudge more like a German chocolate cake fudge. Mmmmm…..doesn’t that sound good? Since my Dad’s favorite cake is German Chocolate Cake I might have to make him a batch.
Don’t forget to pin this to your Holiday Making or Fudge Pinterest boards!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 (15.5 ounce) tub coconut pecan frosting
- 2/3 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- Line a 8x8-inch baking dish with foil making sure to the piece of foil is large enough to hang over the sides and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Pour chips and frosting into a medium microwave safe bowl.
- Heat 1 minute, stir and then another 30 seconds or until the chips are melted and the mixture is creamy.
- Stir together until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle on the chopped pecans, pressing down the nuts with the palm of your hand.
- Store in the refrigerator until set (at least 2 hours or overnight).
- Using the foil, lift the fudge out of the pan, remove foil and cut into small squares.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
For more fudge recipes visit and follow my FUDGE BOARD on Pinterest.
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE ebook “Top 10 Fudge Recipes from Lady Behind The Curtain” PLUS my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER