Make these Appetizer Sandwiches with frozen dinner rolls and then top them with your favorite sandwich items. For these sandwiches I mixed together mayonnaise and whole grain mustard then added roasted red peppers, sliced pepper jack cheese and ham. For fun I topped some with a green olive and some with pickles.
Now you can make your own slider sized buns! These are so much better than the pre-made ones you buy at the store plus they are REALLY easy and cheap to make.
Spray regular size muffin tin cups with cooking spray; add the frozen rolls and cover with a clean kitchen towel to thaw (about 30 minutes). NOTE: DO NOT LET THEM RISE Once the rolls have thawed, cut them in half and re-roll them into balls.
Place them in prepared mini muffin tin cups, cover with a clean kitchen towel to rise (about 2 hours) and bake.
- your favorite sandwich ingredients
- 1 (3 pound) bag Rhodes frozen dinner rolls
- Spray regular size muffin tin cups with cooking spray.
- Place frozen rolls into the muffin cups and cover with a clean kitchen towel.
- Allow to thaw but not rise.
- About 30 minutes.
- Spray mini muffin pans with non stick cooking spray
- Once the rolls have thawed, cut them in half and re-roll them into balls and place in prepared mini muffin pans.
- Cover with a clean kitchen towel and let rise 2 hours or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack; cut in half.
- Your rolls are ready for any kind of sandwich you desire to serve.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE ebook “Top 10 Fudge Recipes from Lady Behind The Curtain” PLUS my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER