Black Velvet Halloween Fudge Pops | A NO FAIL easy fudge recipe with a twist. Perfect for the neighborhood trick or treaters or as a Halloween Party favor! Everyone loves fudge and now you have a good excuse to make it for Halloween!
You can put it on a pop or serve in pieces.
To make the spider web simply add the melted candy in a circle; starting from the center of the circle drag a toothpick to make a spider web.
- 3 cups sugar
- 1-1/4 cups butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar marshmallow cream
- 1 ounce jar gel black food coloring
- candy melts
- plastic spider
For the Fudge:
- Boil sugar, butter and milk for 3 minutes. Continuously stirring.
- Turn burner off, add vanilla, chocolate chips, marshmallow cream and food coloring.
- Mix until smooth.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Pour fudge in pan. Let it sit over night.
- Cut into small squares.
For the Pops:
- Make the square a little larger and insert stick.
- Melt candy melts and put into a squeeze bottle.
- Draw circles onto the fudge square.
- Starting from the center of the circle drag a toothpick to make a spider web.
- Add more melted candy to the underside of the spider and attach to the fudge pop. If you don't want to make fudge pop simply display the fudge on a platter!
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE ebook “Top 10 Fudge Recipes from Lady Behind The Curtain” PLUS my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER