This deliciously dense flavorful Brown Sugar Pound Cake is just what your dessert table needs! A very moist delicious bundt cake filled with toffee bits, brown sugar and pecans, with tons of caramel flavor. Make sure you add this recipe to your Thanksgiving menu! ***JUST ADDED*** This wonderful cake got a makeover! Scroll down to see the NEW ingredient!
EASY CARAMEL DRIZZLE!
- 1-1/2 cups butter or brown butter, softened
- 2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 – 8 ounce bag of toffee bits
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 recipe CARAMEL DRIZZLE (link)
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Spray a 15 CUP Bundt pan with nonstick baking spray with flour. Set aside.
- Beat the butter until creamy. Add sugars, beating until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture in thirds, alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat until just combined. Stir in toffee bits and pecans.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until a wood pick inserted near the center of cake comes out clean, 75 to 85 minutes.
- Cover top of cake with foil to prevent excess browning if necessary.
- Let cake cool in pan on a cooling rack for 45 minutes.
- Remove from pan, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spoon Caramel Drizzle over cooled cake.
MORE CROWD PLEASING DESSERTS
NEVER MISS A POST
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes and Etsy store updates in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click here and sign up today—->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER