I hope everyone had a week full of creating! I know I did. I’m getting ready to go on vacation so I have been baking my heart out so I can still bring you delicious recipes while I’m relaxing 🙂
Today I am sharing my Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies.
These lunchbox favorites are equally delicious when sandwiched with jam—use any flavor you like 🙂
The top 3 most viewed links were:
#1 Buffalo Chicken Bites by The Misadventures of Mrs. B!
#2 Perfect Soft Pretzels by Sugar Beams and Other Half Baked Adventures!
#3 Hot Bacon Cheese Dip by Aunt Nubby’s Kitchen!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FEATURED RECIPES!!!
Don’t forget to grab an “I was Featured” button
Wasn’t there a GREAT selection of recipes? I can’t wait to see what you bring me this week.
I HAVE A FEW RULES I WOULD LIKE YOU TO FOLLOW
1. RECIPES ONLY PLEASE (Must be made by you)
2. You may post as many recipes as you like after all this is a party! Right?
3. Link up to your specific post not to your main blog.
4. A link back to this website must appear somewhere on your post or side bar. A Link Back qualifies you to be a featured blog for the following week.
5. Visit some of the other posts and leave a nice comment. Everyone loves a comment.
NOW GRAB A BUTTON and LET’S PARTY!!!!!