HAPPY WEDNESDAY EVERYONE! It’s my favorite time of the week when we get to party together and have some fun!
I’m sharing my Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting. A PERFECT dessert for GAME DAY, FAMILY GET TOGETHERS OR CHURCH SOCIALS! Just what we want – a GOOD dessert that is easy to make and feeds a lot of people! ENJOY!
Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting by Lady Behind The Curtain!
Caramel Apple Cheesecake with Homemade Caramel Sauce by Elsa’s Cooking Diary!
Apple Pie Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes by Sugar Beams and Other Half Baked Adventures!
Apple Fritters by Carolynn’s Recipe Box!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FEATURED RECIPES!!!
Don’t forget to grab an “I was Featured” button
Wasn’t there a GREAT selection of recipes? I can’t wait to see what you bring me this week.
I HAVE A FEW RULES I WOULD LIKE YOU TO FOLLOW
1. RECIPES ONLY PLEASE (Must be made by you)
2. You may post as many recipes as you like after all this is a party! Right?
3. Link up to your specific post not to your main blog.
4. A link back to this website must appear somewhere on your post or side bar. A Link Back qualifies you to be a featured blog for the following week.
5. Visit some of the other posts and leave a nice comment. Everyone loves a comment.
NOW GRAB A BUTTON and LET’S PARTY!!!!!