YOU ARE SO AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for visiting Lady Behind The Curtain and sharing your recipes with me! Last weeks party really touched me. After being gone for a couple of months you came back and supported me. So a heart felt THANK YOU goes out to all of you!
How do you like my new feature? I love being able to highlight each of your recipes! If you don’t know what I’m talking about. Last week I decided to break up my party into catagories. Cookies; Cake, Cupcakes & Brownies; Dessert; Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner; Beverages & Appetizers. I thought it would be fun to take your posts from the party and show them again in a different format! I LOVE IT and I hope you do to! If you missed it HERE are the posts.
The top 5 most viewed posts last week were:
#1 Cake in a Sandwich Maker by Simply Sweet ‘N Savory
#2 Resolution-Friendly Recipes by Make Myself At Home
#3 Top 10 Recipes of 2011 by Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
#4 Eggrolls by Pictures Of A Princess
#5 Amazing Sticky Buns by Whisk Together
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FEATURED RECIPES!!!
Don’t forget to grab an “I was Featured” button and your recipes will also be on Pinterest
Wasn’t there a GREAT selection of recipes? I can’t wait to see what you bring me this week.
I HAVE A FEW RULES I WOULD LIKE YOU TO FOLLOW
1. RECIPES ONLY PLEASE (Must be made by you)
2. You may post as many recipes as you like after all this is a party! Right?
3. Link up to your specific post not to your main blog.
4. A link back to this website must appear somewhere on your post or side bar. A Link Back qualifies you to be a featured blog for the following week.
5. Visit some of the other posts and leave a nice comment. Everyone loves a comment.
NOW GRAB A BUTTON and LET’S PARTY!!!!!