Hi Everyone and WELCOME to another CAST PARTY WEDNESDAY!!! THANK YOU for visiting LADY BEHIND THE CURTAIN. I LOVE looking at all the creative and tasty recipes you bring to the party!
Here are the recipes featured last week from Today’s Menu Round Up.
Lunch: Tortellini Salad by My Crowded Kitchen
Dessert: Carmelitas by The Farm Girl
Lunch: Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Bacon, Avocado & Ham by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
Dinner: Bourbon Chicken by The Farm Girl
Dessert: Cookies and Cream Pudding Mousse Sundaes by Something Swanky
Breakfast: Cinnamon Roll Donuts by What’s Cooking Love
Lunch: Chicken Deluxe Salad by Will Cook For Smiles
Dinner: Chicken Sliders by Susie QT Pies Scraps of Life
Dessert: Apple Pie with Cinnamon Roll Crust by Feeding My Temple
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FEATURED RECIPES FROM LAST WEEKS CAST PARTY WEDNESDAY #28!!!
Today I am sharing a cupcake I made for our church’s Rodeo Fest.
I HAVE A FEW RULES I WOULD LIKE YOU TO FOLLOW
1. RECIPES ONLY PLEASE (Must be made by you)
2. You may post as many recipes as you like after all this is a party! Right?
3. Link up to your specific post not to your main blog.
4. A link back to this website must appear somewhere on your post or side bar. A Link Back qualifies you to be a featured blog for the following week.
5. Visit some of the other posts and leave a nice comment. Everyone loves a comment.
NOW GRAB A BUTTON and LET’S PARTY!!!!!