Hi Everyone and WELCOME to another CAST PARTY WEDNESDAY!!! THANK YOU for visiting LADY BEHIND THE CURTAIN. I LOVED looking at all the creative party ideas and tasty recipes you brought to the party last week. OUR party just keeps getting better and better and It’s all because of YOU!
1. CAST PARTY WEDNESDAY IS NOW A RECIPE AND PARTY IDEA PARTY.
2. FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK FOR DAILY UPDATES.
3. FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE FUN AND YUMMY IDEAS.
If you missed last weeks MENU & PARTY IDEA ROUND UPS the links are listed below. I am in the process of pinning ALL the features from last week and the weeks past!
MENU AND PARTY IDEA #1 ( The Easter Edition)
MENU: No Bake Chocolate Egg Nest Cookies by Chef In Training; Blue Bunnies by The Seven Year Cottage; Raspberry Lemon Fund-DA-Middles by Pint Sized Baker; Oreo Chicks by Close to Home; Deviled Egg Chicks by Everyday Moms Meals; Hot Cross Buns by The Traveling Spoon; Easter Pops by A Little Treat; Cracked Dyed Easter Eggs by Newlyweds; Bunny Tail Pops by Sweet Simple Stuff; Easter Egg Breakfast Pastries by Hungry Happenings; Coconut Easter Munch by Back for Seconds; Bee & Flower Easter Egg Cookies by Mrs. Filed Sweets
MENU AND PARTY IDEA #2
PARTY IDEA: Pirate Birthday Party by Notable Nest
MENU: Poached Eggs on Sweet Potato Hash Browns by My Sweet & Savory; Ham & Pineapple Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Gallery Kitchen; Pizzagaine: Italian Easter Pie by Simple Living; Coconut Caramel Pie In A Jar by Kitchen Meets Girl
MENU AND PARTY IDEA #3
PARTY IDEA : Bowling Party by Shaped by Grace
Today I am sharing my LIGHT PUMPKIN SPICE BAGELS WITH MAPLE NUT SPREAD! This low calorie bagel is so much better than your bagel shops version. Make extra and FREEZE!
LET’S HAVE SOME FUN! PLEASE SHARE YOUR AWESOME RECIPES AND YOUR PARTY IDEAS!!! 🙂
I HAVE A FEW RULES I WOULD LIKE YOU TO FOLLOW
1. THIS PARTY IS FOR RECIPES AND PARTY IDEAS ONLY (Must be made by you)
2. You may post as many recipes or party ideas as you like after all this is a party! Right? But PLEASE if you have already posted a recipe or party idea from past weeks DO NOT post it again. Your post MUST be a NEW post to this party. 🙂
3. Link up to your specific post not to your main blog.
4. A link back to this website MUST appear somewhere on your post. A TEXT LINK, BUTTON, SIDEBAR. OR A LIST is fine with me.
5. Visit some of the other posts and leave a nice comment. Everyone loves a comment.
NOW GRAB A BUTTON and LET’S PARTY!!!!!