WELCOME to another CAST PARTY WEDNESDAY! I’m so glad you decided to join us!
HERE ARE ALL THE FEATURED RECIPES AND PARTY IDEAS FROM CAST PARTY WEDNESDAY #40.
Don’t forget the AWESOME GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES!
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!!!
Here comes the season for THE GREAT RED WHITE AND BLUE! Today I am sharing my PATRIOTIC MINI CUPCAKES!!! Learn how to make a cupcake bouquet using a cup and a dowel!
LET’S HAVE SOME FUN!
PLEASE SHARE YOUR AWESOME FOOD RECIPES AND PARTY IDEAS!!! 🙂
I HAVE A FEW RULES I WOULD LIKE YOU TO FOLLOW
1. THIS PARTY IS FOR FOOD RECIPES AND PARTY IDEAS ONLY (Must be made by you)
2. You may post as many recipes or party ideas as you like after all this is a party! Right? But PLEASE if you have already posted a recipe or party idea from past weeks DO NOT post it again. Your post MUST be a NEW post to this party. 🙂
3. Link up to your specific post not to your main blog.
4. A link back to this website MUST appear somewhere on your post. A TEXT LINK, BUTTON, SIDEBAR. OR A LIST is fine with me.
5. Visit some of the other posts and leave a nice comment. Everyone loves a comment.
NOW GRAB A BUTTON and LET’S PARTY!!!!!