I made these tiny Cookies and Cream Mousse Mini Pies for a Ladies Luncheon. I love serving mini desserts. That way your guests can have one of EVERYTHING! Like my Mini Pecan Lemon Sandwich Cookie Bites.
These Cookies and Cream Mousse Mini Pies are made with a store bought pie crust, pudding mix and whipped topping. So incredibly easy but so very tasty!
Make sure you visit my How To Make Mini Pie Shells post.
- 2 (16 ounce) cool whip, thawed
- 2 (4.2 ounce) cookies and creme pudding mix
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- Cream together the cool whip, dry pudding mix and cocoa.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to fill pie shells.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain