Filled with dried cranberries and toasted almonds this is the BEST chicken salad. Make on the weekend and has sandwiches all week! This recipe makes enough to feed a crowd.
- 4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked
- 3 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups celery, chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Either shred cooked chicken by hand or grind up in the food processor.
NOTE: I used my food processor because I was planning on adding them to wonton cups. Otherwise I would shred it by hand.
- In a large bowl, add chicken, mayonnaise, celery, parsley, almonds, cranberries, salt and pepper.
- Stir until combined.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain