BREAKFAST HAS NEVER TASTED SO GOOD!
Warm up with this cranberry orange baked oatmeal hot from the oven! Packed with healthy ingredients like chia seeds and flaxseeds. This breakfast will get you ready to face the day.
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- (optional) 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- (optional) 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- 1 cup whole fresh or frozen cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat a 8 x 8 -inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Ina large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir in the milk, orange juice, orange zest, butter, vanilla, nuts, chia seeds and flaxseeds until moist and combined.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minute or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
This is a LBC original!