Serve a twist on the popular cheese ball at your next dinner party and make these amazing Cream Cheese and Olive Pecan Bites. These crunchy on the outside and creamy in the middle little delights make the perfect pop in your mouth appetizer. Only napkins needed for this appetizer! Scroll down for more napkin only appetizers!
CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD—->>>>CREAM CHEESE AND OLIVE PECAN BITES
NAPKIN ONLY APPETIZERS!
- White Bean and Artichoke Spread
- Bacon Ranch Pinwheel Appetizers
- Easy Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Roasted Red Pepper Deviled Eggs
- Cheesy Peasy Deviled Eggs
- Potato Salad Deviled Eggs
- Mexican Deviled Eggs
- Bacon & Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Mini Egg Salad Sliders
- Bacon Cheddar Pinwheels
- Stuffed Grapes
- 80 large pecans
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup finely chopped pimiento stuffed Spanish olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
- Stir together cream cheese, chopped olives, chives and pepper.
- Spread onto 1 side of 40 pecans; top with remaining pecans, forming a sandwich.
MORE CHEESE BALL RECIPES
NEVER MISS A POST
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes and Etsy store updates in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click here and sign up today—->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER