Cream Cheese and Olive Pecan Bites | A twist on the popular cheese ball. Serving a cheese ball is one of my favorite types of appetizers but you (and me for that matter) can’t deny that everything is better small!
These Cream Cheese and Olive Pecan Bites can be made into a small individual cheese balls but I love the presentation of the stuffed pecan halves. These appetizers are super easy to make and pack a punch of flavor. Perfect for entertaining at your home or to take to the office party.
Your guests will love the salty flavor of the olives, the creamy texture of the cream cheese and the crunch of the pecans. PERFECTION!!! 🙂 I love serving them for a ladies brunch, bridal or baby shower too.
Cream Cheese and Olive Pecan Bites
- 80 large pecans
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pimiento stuffed Spanish olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
- Stir together cream cheese , chopped olives, chives and pepper.
- Spread onto 1 side of 40 pecans; top with remaining pecans, forming a sandwich.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
MORE APPETIZER RECIPES
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER