This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RecipeTwist #CollectiveBias
Creamy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes | These easy to make potatoes are creamy and full of flavor. Best part is you don’t have to be in the kitchen all day to enjoy this delicious side dish. Everything can be tossed in the slow cooker and it’ll be ready for you and your guests at dinner.
The holiday season is upon us and I knew I wanted to try a new side dish for our family dinner. At Walmart I noticed they had family size Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup 23oz and I just had to incorporate into my dish.
Creamy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes are everything you could want in a holiday side dish. They’re creamy, full of flavor, and easy to make. Instead of staying in the kitchen all day, spend time with friends and family. It’s what this special time is for, and these potatoes will help you do just that. All the ingredients get thrown together and you let the slow cooker do all the work.
Creamy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- 5 pounds potatoes, peeled , sliced 1/4-inch
- 23 oz can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 pieces of black forest ham cut into a 1/4-ich thickness, cubed
- 1 small onion, diced
- Divide potatoes into 3 portions
- Layer one portion of the potatoes, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/3 of the onion, 1/3 of the ham, and 1/3 of the soup
- Repeat the layers two more times
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- Stir as needed
Don’t forget to check out all the delicious holiday recipes using Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup. What’s your favorite holiday side dish? I’d love to know!