This dried cranberry – apple relish is more on the savory side. It compliments pork perfectly and would make the perfect side dish to a helping of turkey. It can also be made up to 5 days ahead!
Consider using this relish as a condiment with leftover turkey on a sandwich!
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups sweetened dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup diced apple
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- dash of ground allspice
- dash of ground cinnamon
- dash of ground ginger
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- Bring water to boil and add all ingredients.
- Cook stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Can be made 5 days ahead.
- Warm up when ready to serve.
NOTE: Freeze leftovers in ice cube trays. Once frozen pop out of tray and store in a zip to bag. One ice cube is 1 serving. Use as needed.
This is a LBC original!