Easy Fudge | Everything you love about old fashioned fudge but super easy to make. This creamy fudge is packed with nuts and is the perfect addition to any Christmas tray. This fudge is ALWAYS a part of our family Christmas.
The great thing about this fudge is……NO candy thermometer…NO standing over a hot burner stirring and trying to figure out if your candy is the right consistency. This easy fudge is a NO FAIL recipe and perfect for any holiday celebration or as a hostess gift! You can pour the fudge into a baking pan and cut into small pieces. I poured mine directly into cute Christmas tins I found at Dollar Tree and added a wooden knife. It reminded me of the fudge and divinity I used to buy (and still do) at Disneyland. It always came with a plastic knife. I though it added a little extra touch to the gift.
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Boil sugar, butter and milk for 3 minutes.
- Continuously stir.
- Turn burner off, add vanilla, chocolate chips, and marshmallow cream.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add chopped nuts.
- Equally disburse into tins pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish lined with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Let it sit over night.
- If in baking dish cut into small pieces.
- Place in a container with a tight lid.
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE ebook “Top 10 Fudge Recipes from Lady Behind The Curtain” PLUS my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER