Finding Dory Ocean In A Bottle Party Favor: Party favors not only say Thank You for coming to my party but they also can serve as a reminder as to how much fun the person had at your party. Like this Finding Dory Ocean in a Bottle Party Favor! These fun ocean bottles are great for party goers of all ages (maybe more for the Moms then the kids). They are something that can be used over and over again. They can serve as an activity to keep kids busy while you wait for an appointment or to keep the child still while getting a haircut.
FINDING DORY PARTY
PLANNING A POOL OR BEACH PARTY? LOOK BELOW FOR AFFORDABLE POOL AND BEACH PARTY DECORATIONS
- 20 ounce smooth water bottle
- baby oil
- fine glitter
- blue food coloring
- 100% silicone clear sealant
- Add water to the bottle a little more than half way.
- Add four drops of blue food color; swirl to mix.
- Once the water has settle down and all bubbles are gone, tilt the bottle to the side and slowly pour in the baby oil making sure to get as little air in the bottle as possible.
- Add glitter; seal with a water proof glue and tightly screw on lid. I used Gorilla brand 100% Silicone Sealant Clear.
- Let the bottles sit for 24 hours before tilting them.
I tried THREE different sizes of containers and found that the longer the container the better wave action you get.