Honeydew Kiwi Smoothie: Packed with nutritious fruits. This smooth creamy treat can be enjoyed anytime of day. Perfect for an mid afternoon boost.
Pour yourself a tall glass of energy with this Honeydew Kiwi Smoothie. We enjoy all kinds of smoothies. I thought it would be fun to combine all my favorite green fruits to create a different kind of smoothie. Packed with vitamins and a clean refreshing flavor this smoothie has quickly become a favorite in my house. TIP: If you are a fan of honey, (I am not) for added sweetness and flavor add 2 tablespoons of honey.
When I make smoothies I usually make 4 or 5 kinds and freeze them. That way my husband has a refreshing healthy snack to take to work.
- 6 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 cups honeydew melon, cubed
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 2 kiwifruits, peeled and cubed
- Add the yogurt, melon, grapes, kiwi and optional honey to a blender.
- Blend until the fruit is smooth.
MORE SMOOTHIE RECIPES