Have you ever been to a restaurant and they add a drizzle of sour cream over your enchiladas or taco? This Light ~ Creamy Taco Salad Dressing is not just for salad. Try adding a drizzle of it to your enchiladas or tacos too!
Light ~ Creamy Taco Salad Dressing
- 3/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite taco seasoning packet
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- Place all the ingredients into a jar with a lid and shake until well combined.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving to allow the dressing to thicken. HINT: This is not a thick dressing. If you want a thicker dressing add more low fat mayonnaise.
MORE RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE: